Automation, founded in 1961, is a Belgian engineering company active in the electrical energy market. Since then, the company has grown into a highly experienced and respected player offering low-voltage solutions and data center facilities of the very highest quality. With more than 50 employees, the company has the knowledge, experience and expertise to always provide its customers with the best solutions and the best service.
We do not only invest in our customers. Our employees are at least as important. At the start we provide extensive training. In the longer term, we provide valuable follow-up and offer you the opportunity to continue to develop your knowledge. In addition, we attach great importance to clear and short lines of communication. You will not be left with any questions because you can always count on your colleagues.
Even during Corona times, Automation has continued to grow at full speed. We are now looking for a new Assistant Test Engineer.
Purpose of the position: Deliver a reliable ready-for-use product.
The Assistant Test Engineer is responsible for :
Testing of products and semi-finished products according to pre-agreed test lists.
• Testing batteries, emergency power supplies Ac & DC, transformers and electronics products (printed circuit boards), based on the test procedures provided by the Test Engineer, CTO & Product Managers
• Using and managing the test benches and testing equipment
• Formulating improvement proposals based on the tests performed
• Monitoring the test times and having them adjusted where necessary
• Participating in delivery tests
• Quality control of parts, half and fully finished products
• Performing repairs at print level
• Completing test reports and validating products.
• Bachelor's degree in Electronics or equivalent
• Knowledge of ERP system and Office applications
• Practical knowledge of printed circuit boards
• Knowledge of Dutch and/or French and technical English
• Knowledge of test rigs, measurement & test equipment, high voltage testing, energy measurements, yields, etc.
• Cooperate and analyze problems;
• Meticulous and flexible
What do we offer?
You will end up in a company with a flat structure that is in full growth. This offers you the opportunity to develop together with us. You will be surrounded by enterprising colleagues who want to go the extra mile. In this way, we provide the best service to our customers and keep our knowledge up-to-date at all times.
Of course, we also take into account a healthy work-life balance. Finally, we offer you an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Are you our missing link?
Let us know via the button below. We look forward to receiving your CV!