Assistant Customer Delivery Manager - Planner
Automation, founded in 1961, is a Belgian engineering company active in the electrical energy market. The company has since grown into a highly experienced and respected player offering low-voltage solutions and data center facilities of the highest quality. With more than 60 employees, the company has the knowledge, experience and expertise to always provide its customers with the best solutions and the best service.
However, we don't just invest in our customers. Our employees are at least as important. At the start-up, we provide extensive training. In the longer term, we ensure a valuable follow-up and offer you the opportunity to continue to develop your knowledge. In addition, we attach great importance to clear and short lines of communication. You are not left with any questions because you can always count on the colleagues.
Even in Corona times, Automation has continued to grow at full speed. To continue that success, we are now looking for an Assistant Customer Delivery Manager - Planner.
Purpose of the function:
You ensure that people and resources are planned and deployed as efficiently as possible in the production, services and project management process. This so that Automation can produce with the right quality, delivery time and cost. You provide the monthly invoicing planning.
As an Assistant Customer Delivery Manager - Planner you are responsible for:
- Making the translation of prospects and orders into production, services and project management as well as drawing up a schedule. You coordinate this planning and make adjustments where necessary. You are responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of these processes and deliveries of all kinds.
- The short and long-term planning of the required personnel, materials and goods, and you ensure that the workspaces, tools and other resources to carry out the activities are well organized and maintained to achieve optimal performance.
- In close consultation with sales on the basis of forecasts, production orders and availability of materials, raw materials and capacities determine when and in what quantities semi-finished products and manufactured products must be produced.
- Together with the production, service and project management departments ensure that this planning is achieved. Intervene in the event of a delay and adjust the planning where necessary. Take an active role in the daily multidisciplinary consultation.
- Working independently in close consultation with sales, purchasing, production preparation, production management, services, project management and invoicing.
- Drawing up and monitoring the planning; fast switching taking into account the actual availability of personnel and goods.
- Have the necessary information available to confirm customer delivery dates and possibly update them where necessary.
- Making budgets.
- Determining numbers of people, materials and resources in the long and short term as well as mapping the required raw materials, accessories and capacity.
- Adjusting changes in the production process.
- Coordinating quality controls.
- Arranging transports to the customers.
- Coordinating with suppliers and partners in collaboration with procurement and purchasing.
- Monitoring and evaluating the drawn up plans.
- You have at least a higher education diploma and preferably 5 years of experience as a planner within a production environment.
- You can easily deal with Microsoft Office and ERP packages, Navision is an added value.
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French, knowledge of English is an added value.
- You work methodically and are strong in planning and organizing.
- You have a strong analytical mind and are accurate.
- You have strong communication skills and are a real team payer.
- You are stress resistant.
What do we offer?
You end up in a company with a flat structure that is in full growth. This offers you the opportunity to develop together with us. You are surrounded by enterprising colleagues who want to go "the extra mile". In this way we provide the best service to our customers and we always keep our knowledge up-to-date.
Of course, we also take into account a healthy work-life balance. Finally, we offer you a competitive salary supplemented with extra legal benefits.
Are you our missing link?
Let us know via the button below. We look forward to receiving your CV!