Automation In Halle, founded in 1961, is a Belgian engineering company active in the electrical energy market. Since then, the company has grown into a highly experienced and respected player offering high quality low-voltage solutions and datacenter facilities to local and international customers. With more than 50 employees, the company has the knowledge, experience and expertise to always provide its customers with the best solutions and the best service.
We do not only invest in our customers. Our employees are at least as important. At the start we provide extensive training. In the longer term, we provide valuable follow-up and offer you the opportunity to continue to develop your knowledge. In addition, we attach great importance to clear and short lines of communication. You will not be left with any questions because you can always count on your colleagues.
We currently have an opportunity for a
HR Manager (M/F/X)
Full or part-time
• You support and advise the management team on how to define our HR policies and processes.
• You model and promote the company values and ethics
• You act as a business partner for the leadership and as an employee champion for all team members.
• You organize and execute or contract all key HR processes
• You manage the selection process from vacancy definition to contracting and onboarding
• You set up learning and development programs and actions for teams and team members
• You contribute to monitoring and improvement of our total reward package and you manage the payroll and benefits
• You continuously improve HR methods to support company efficiency
• You hold a bachelor or Master degree in Human resources or have similar competencies acquired by experience
• You are a discrete, trusted and empathic team player for leaders and team members, you can listen and you are a strong communicator
• You have a solid background in payroll (preferably Acerta) and at least 5 years experience in an industrial SME environment
• You are up to date with social legislation
• You are fluent in Dutch and French and you have basic to good knowledge of English
• You are result and data oriented, with strong Microsoft Office skills
• You can work well under pressure, juggling multiple initiatives. Skilled in multitasking, organizing and prioritizing work
What do we offer?
A key role in a company with a flat structure, in a professional hands-on company culture and an opportunity to make a mark in your personal development and the company development. You will be part of an entrepreneurial team member willing to go the extra mile. We care about a healthy work-life balance. We offer a complete package commensurate to the role with company car and bonus.
Are you our missing link?
Let us know via the button below. We look forward to receiving your CV!