Automation is an engineering company. It comprises a competence centre for low voltage electrical power and data centre facilities solutions. With over 50 employees, we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to deliver jointly developed applications for - and with - our customers.
However, we do not only invest in our customers. Our employees are at least as important. We provide extensive training at start-up. In the longer term, we provide valuable follow-up and offer you the opportunity to continue to develop your knowledge. In addition, we attach great importance to clear and short lines of communication. You will not be left with any questions because you can always count on your colleagues.
As we are growing, we are urgently looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to strengthen our team.
Your responsibilities :
As a project manager you translate a customer order into a strategic project plan, deliver the project and take responsibility for the end result to both the customers and Automation.
- You are responsible from start to finish for a good and thorough execution of the projects
- You represent Automation to the customer during the entire period from the projects to the delivery and the cash-in
- You determine the project strategy (including the strategic project plan) and translate it into tactical activities (approach)
- In collaboration with the Solution Architect Team, the Product Managers and the Production Engineers, you translate the Scope of Work into deliverables, solutions and planning.
- You manage the contract, the change orders, the claims and any deviations from the contract
- You support the procurement and procurement division
- You carefully plan the necessary resources to deliver these projects and make a longer-term planning, based on the prospects of the Sales department
- You implement the project in line with the implementation plan
- You coordinate, support and follow up an effective execution by the Solution Architect Team, Production Engineering, the Production Department, Subcontractors and Suppliers
- You report and communicate regularly and efficiently with all stakeholders, both internally and externally
- You are also responsible for financial planning
- Bachelor/Master's degree (in Electricity/Electronics is a big plus)
- Minimum 5 years of experience and a demonstrated adeptness in project management, familiar with different project management methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one of the following fields: electricity, mechanics, electronics, cooling installation, fire protection, access control or monitoring platform
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Assertive and good (change) communication skills
- Competent to write and give presentations
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus
- Willing to share knowledge and experience with others
- A continuous interest and further training in the field
Then perhaps you are the person we are looking for. Apply today!
What do we offer?
You will end up in a company with a flat structure that is in full growth. This offers you the opportunity to develop together with us. You will be surrounded by enterprising colleagues who want to go the extra mile. In this way, we provide the best service to our customers and keep our knowledge up-to-date at all times.
Of course, we also take into account a healthy work-life balance. Finally, we offer you an attractive salary supplemented with extra legal benefits, such as a bonus and a company car.
Are you our missing link?
Let us know via the button below. We look forward to receiving your CV!