Automation is an engineering company. It includes a competence center for low voltage electrical power and data center facilities solutions. With more than 60 employees, we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to deliver jointly developed applications for – and with – our customers.
However, we don't just invest in our customers. Our employees are at least as important. At the start-up, we provide extensive training. In the longer term, we ensure a valuable follow-up and offer you the opportunity to continue to develop your knowledge. In addition, we attach great importance to clear and short lines of communication. You are not left with any questions because you can always count on the colleagues.
Automation keeps growing at full speed. To continue that success, we are now looking for a new Senior Service Technician.
What is your role?
The Service Technician reports to the Service Manager and is responsible (after a compact, but intensive, introduction phase) for the completion of the following tasks:
- Delivering our products to customers;
- Advising on the preparation of installation files of UPSs and chargers;
- Carrying out final commissioning on site for the more difficult installations;
- Performance of preventive maintenance contracts for the difficult installations;
- Providing training to Junior Service Technicians;
- Managing junior technicians & providing support on site;
- Accomplishing administrative tasks such as service reports and others;
- Technical assistance/support where required.
- You have a bachelor's degree in electronics or electricity (or equivalent through experience)
- In addition to your studies, you can present 5 years of relevant experience in after-sales service
- You read and understand diagrams of electrical and electronic circuits
- You are meticulous, customer-oriented and service oriented
- Solving problems and persevering are in your genes
- You are easy going and have a good knowledge of Dutch and French with a practical knowledge of English
- Computer science knowledge (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- You have an unbridled interest and further training in the field
- You are autonomous & flexible (rotation of the 24-hour on-call service as well as project-dependent travel abroad & offshore)
- You have a driver's license B
What does Automation have to offer you?
You end up in a company with a flat structure that is in full growth. This offers you the opportunity to develop together with us. You are surrounded by enterprising colleagues who want to go the extra mile . In this way we provide the best service to our customers and we always keep our knowledge up-to-date.
Of course, we also take into account a healthy work-life balance. Finally, we offer you an attractive salary supplemented with extra legal benefits, such as a servicecar.
Are you our missing link?
Let us know. We look forward to receiving your CV!