Production Team Lead
Halle, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumProduction
Automation is an engineering company that has grown into a competence center for 'low voltage electrical power' and 'data center facilities' solutions.
With more than 60 employees, we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to deliver jointly developed applications for – and with – our customers.
But we don't just invest in our customers, our employees are at least as important. From the start, we provide a solid training. In the longer term, we ensure a valuable follow-up and offer you the opportunity to continue to develop your knowledge. In addition, we attach great importance to clear and short lines of communication. You are not left with any questions and can always count on your colleagues.
Today we are looking for a Production Team Lead who will ensure the day-to-day management of the production.
- Be active within both of our business units "Power Solutions" and "Datacenter Facilities" and will report to the Customer Delivery Manager
- Ensuring that the production schedule is always on point, so that all orders are completed within the set time
- Motivate, coach, evaluate and monitor your team of +/- 20 people and ensure that they can always perform their job in optimal, safe conditions
- Guarantee the quality and conformity of products in line with the agreed delivery time, taking into account all associated sheets and documentation
- Ensuring that ISO standards are respected and that VCA procedures are implemented
- Participate in studies on methods used, in order to continuously optimize production and production times
- Reporting to senior management (production statistics, costs, etc.)
- You hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You have proven experience as a team lead in a production environment (min. 5 years)
- You can handle MS office applications fluently and have experience with an ERP package (Navision is a plus)
- Affinity with electricity/electronics/electromechanics is an asset
- Fluent in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English
- Evaring in lean management
- Decisive, result-oriented, strong communicative, people management and leadership skills are competencies that characterize you
You will be working in a company with a flat structure. Since we are in full growth, this offers you the opportunity to develop with us. You will be surrounded by enterprising colleagues who want to go the extra mile together. In this way, we provide the best service to our customers and always keep our knowledge up-to-date.
Of course, we also take into account a healthy work-life balance. Finally, we offer you an attractive salary supplemented with extra legal benefits, such as a car and a bonus.
Are you our missing link?
Let us know. We look forward to receiving your CV!