HR & Payroll Officer
Automation is a dynamic engineering company that has grown into a competence center for low voltage electrical power and data center facilities solutions.
With more than 60 employees, we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to deliver jointly developed applications for – and with – our customers.
However, we don't just invest in our customers. Our employees are at least as important. After all, happy employees are the driving force behind a successful organization! At the start-up we provide a solid internal training, but also in the longer term we ensure a valuable follow-up and we give you the opportunity to continue to develop your knowledge. In addition, we attach great importance to clear and short lines of communication.
Would you like to be part of a family-run SME with great growth ambitions? Do you like variety and do you have a passion for Payroll? Then you might be the motivated part-time (3 or 4/5th) HR & Payroll Officer we are looking for to strengthen our team!
What are you going to do?
- Within our rapidly growing and dynamic organization, as an HR & Payroll Officer, together with your colleagues, you are the running engine within the HR department. You are responsible for the correct processing of the payroll of both workers and white-collar workers. The contacts with our social secretariat go through you.
- You take care of the drafting and management of contracts and social documents.
- In addition , you will take care of, among other things, the declaration of occupational accidents, the scheduling of medical examinations, the registration of absences and the affiliations with the group and / or hospitalinsurance.
- You are the first point of contact both physically and by telephone. Do your colleagues have questions about the above? Then you help them with a smile!
- Our fleet is also in good hands with you. You are responsible for the commissioning of new cars, the coordination and follow-up of the associated administration and – although we hope that it will not occur too often – the handling of damage and accident reports.
- Are you also ambitious and do you want to expand your knowledge further? In addition to the hard HR tasks, we give you the opportunity to go broader and work on various HR projects. Think of onboarding, internal mobility, recruitment, ...
Who are you?
- Preferably you look back on a higher study together with at least 3 years of relevant experience in payroll and personnel administration.
- Communicatively you are strong in your shoes, you enter into conversations with both your colleagues and management without any problems.
- Working with people gives you energy. You are empathetic and have a listening ear.
- You follow your trajectories strictly, inform and take action where necessary. You have a hands-on mentality and like to take responsibility.
- Social legislation has little to no secrets for you.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of the second national language. Moreover, you speak a nice mouthful of English.
- If you have already worked in an industrial environment, this is an added value.
- MS office has no secrets for you. Knowledge of Acerta Connect is a plus.
What do we offer?
You end up in a company with a flat structure that is in full growth and that gives you the opportunity to develop with it. Je is surrounded by enterprising colleagues who want to go the extra mile together . In this way we provide the best service to our customers and we always keep our knowledge up-to-date. Of course, we also take into account a healthy work-life balance.
Finally, we offer you an attractive salary supplemented with extra legal benefits.
Are you our missing link?
Introduce yourself to us and come and get acquainted with Automation! We look forward to receiving your CV.